CamRock Youth MTB Club – Registration Is Full
WHO CAN JOIN?
All youth 8-18 years old that can currently ride a bike and are interested in learning or developing mountain bike skills. Younger children are welcome (with a ride-along parent) if they can ride the trails confidently.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- mountain bike (multi-speed, in 100% working condition)
- helmet (must be worn at all times while on the bike)
- face covering (to wear when not actively riding)
- water bottle (filled with water)
- mosquito spray (apply before riding and away from helmets/bikes/other riders)
WHEN & WHERE DOES MTB CLUB MEET?
- June 7-30, 2021 (Mondays & Wednesdays)
- CamRock Park, Area 1 (68 Hwy B, Cambridge)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- $65 per rider (families with more than 1 rider, $65 for first child, $55 for each subsequent child)
- All riders 16 and older must also purchase an Annual Mountain Bike Permit through Dane County Parks ($16)
HOW WILL I KNOW IF CLUB IS CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER?
- After registration you will receive an email prompting you to register for Team Snap.
- All club communication will be sent out via the the Team Snap app.